Friday, 1 June 2012

The Journey BEGINS!!!!


Thank you everyone for your kind wishes and support. It still hasn't sunk in yet but I am extremely excited about this new adventure I am about to embark on as I am flying over the Pacific Ocean. I have no idea what to expect; however, I am reminded to keep an open mind and heart to allow God to use me in any way, shape, or form. I am sure there will be many tough times ahead but with your prayers and thoughts I am confident that God will guide me through and make me anew. I wish to share my experiences, stories, and prayer requests with you to build a community of support and to bring an awareness of what the needs are here in Malaysia. Please feel free to comment and share with me and others your insight and wisdom. I would really appreciate hearing from you guys :)

1 comment: